The Bob Woodruff Foundation and the New York Comedy Festival present the
13th ANNUAL STAND UP FOR HEROES
NEW YORK'S BIGGEST NIGHT OF HOPE, HEALING, AND LAUGHTER
NOVEMBER 4, 2019
HULU THEATER AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
- Featuring performances from the world's most iconic entertainers. Past performers include Eric Church, John Mulaney, Trevor Noah, Conan O'Brien, John Oliver, Jerry Seinfeld, Bruce Springsteen and Jon Stewart
- Attended by a distinguished audience of leaders in business, entertainment, military, and government
- Over $50 million raised over the last twelve years
- Major media coverage-featured in top publications including Rolling Stone, Wall Street Journal, Vanity Fair, with more than 4.4 billion print, broadcast, and online impressions over the last two years
- Premier sponsorship opportunities include access to red carpet and VIP events, extensive branding, social media and print promotion, and exclusive ticket packages for client entertainment
- And most importantly, the opportunity to honor our resilient heroes and their caregivers
The Bob Woodruff Foundation asks people to stand up for heroes so that we can Find, Fund, and Shape™ innovative programs that help our impacted veterans, service members, and their families thrive. Visit www.bobwoodrufffoundation.org to learn more.
Make An Impact
Interested in more? Have an idea for an event that may benefit a veteran seeking a career? Learn more about becoming a sponsor.