With the help of its strategic charity partner, the Bob Woodruff Foundation, and through a combination of educational initiatives, mentoring, outreach to the military, employee affinity groups, and an annual conference, VOWS promotes career development, support, and retention of veterans throughout the global financial services industry.
Get involved by attending, sponsoring and participating in any of the events (click on each for more details).
2020 NYC Stand Up for Heroes Event
November 9th, 2020Sponsorship packages and tickets on sale now. Contact Marshall Lauck for more information, email@example.com.
- Featuring performances from the world’s most iconic entertainers. Past performers include Eric Church, John Mulaney, Trevor Noah, Conan O’Brien, John Oliver, Jerry Seinfeld, Bruce Springsteen and Jon Stewart
- Attended by a distinguished audience of leaders in business, entertainment, military, and government
- Over $50 million raised over the last twelve years
- Major media coverage— featured in top publications including Rolling Stone, Wall Street Journal, Vanity Fair, with more than 4.4 billion print, broadcast, and online impressions over the last two years
- Premier sponsorship opportunities include access to red carpet and VIP events, extensive branding, social media and print promotion, and exclusive ticket packages for client entertainment
- And most importantly, the opportunity to honor our resilient heroes and their caregivers
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The 2020 Veterans on Wall Street Symposium brings veterans and military spouses together with corporate leaders from the financial industry and beyond, government/military representatives, and veteran/military support organizations.
The Symposium is designed to convene leading thinkers and stakeholders to discuss transition into the civilian workforce with a targeted focus on career readiness.
The Symposium hopes to elevate awareness and solicit broader attention to veterans’ employment initiatives, furthering the conversation, and amplifying our concerted efforts and collective impact.
Make An Impact
Interested in more? Have an idea for an event that may benefit a veteran seeking a career? Learn more about becoming a sponsor.