2019 NYC Stand Up for Heroes Event
November 4th, 2019
Sponsorship packages and tickets on sale now. Contact Marshall Lauck for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmed Presenting Sponsors:
- Featuring performances from the world’s most iconic entertainers. Past performers include Eric Church, John Mulaney, Trevor Noah, Conan O’Brien, John Oliver, Jerry Seinfeld, Bruce Springsteen and Jon Stewart
- Attended by a distinguished audience of leaders in business, entertainment, military, and government
- Over $50 million raised over the last twelve years
- Major media coverage— featured in top publications including Rolling Stone, Wall Street Journal, Vanity Fair, with more than 4.4 billion print, broadcast, and online impressions over the last two years
- Premier sponsorship opportunities include access to red carpet and VIP events, extensive branding, social media
and print promotion, and exclusive ticket packages for client entertainment
- And most importantly, the opportunity to honor our resilient heroes and their caregivers
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
545 W. 30th St., between 10th and 11th Ave. New York, NY 10001
The 2019 Veterans on Wall Street Symposium brings veterans and military spouses together with corporate leaders from the financial industry and beyond, government/military representatives, and veteran/military support organizations.
The Symposium is designed to convene leading thinkers and stakeholders to discuss transition into the civilian workforce with a targeted focus on career readiness.
The Symposium hopes to elevate awareness and solicit broader attention to veterans’ employment initiatives, furthering the conversation, and amplifying our concerted efforts and collective impact.
John Shrewsberry, Wells Fargo Chief Financial Officer
Bob Woodruff, ABC News Correspondent; Co-Founder, the Bob Woodruff Foundation