2020 NYC Stand Up for Heroes Event
November 9th, 2020
Sponsorship packages and tickets on sale now. Contact Marshall Lauck for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Featuring performances from the world’s most iconic entertainers. Past performers include Eric Church, John Mulaney, Trevor Noah, Conan O’Brien, John Oliver, Jerry Seinfeld, Bruce Springsteen and Jon Stewart
- Attended by a distinguished audience of leaders in business, entertainment, military, and government
- Over $50 million raised over the last twelve years
- Major media coverage— featured in top publications including Rolling Stone, Wall Street Journal, Vanity Fair, with more than 4.4 billion print, broadcast, and online impressions over the last two years
- Premier sponsorship opportunities include access to red carpet and VIP events, extensive branding, social media
and print promotion, and exclusive ticket packages for client entertainment
- And most importantly, the opportunity to honor our resilient heroes and their caregivers
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The 2020 Veterans on Wall Street Symposium brings veterans and military spouses together with corporate leaders from the financial industry and beyond, government/military representatives, and veteran/military support organizations.
The Symposium is designed to convene leading thinkers and stakeholders to discuss transition into the civilian workforce with a targeted focus on career readiness.
The Symposium hopes to elevate awareness and solicit broader attention to veterans’ employment initiatives, furthering the conversation, and amplifying our concerted efforts and collective impact.